Salman’s vision is to create abundant organizations by providing a comprehensive range of Human Resource consulting services. Through research-based insights, and world-class experience spanning over 30 years with Fortune 500 companies, he helps companies develop and execute strategic thinking to empower and support their human capital to produce top of the line stakeholder service.
He is a certified executive coach, and has coached executives from over 20 nationalities during his time at ADB Companies, Inc. He is currently coaching CEOs in the transformation of their organizations as a consulting partner of Organisation Solutions PTE Ltd, a Singapore-based global consultancy.
– HR Specialist at Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd.
– Executive Director at Engage Human Resources
– CEO and Lead Consultant at Think-HR
– Head of the HR Division and Development Division at Summit Bank
– HR Consultant at Summit Bank
– Group Head of HR at Atlas Bank Ltd.
– Principal HR, Compensation and Benefits Specialist, at Asian Development Bank
– VP and Country HR Manager at The Chase Manhattan Bank
– Assistant Legal Advisor at Exxon Chemical Pakistan Ltd.
Salman is a firm believer in individual social responsibility, is aware of his role in society, and has therefore been actively involved in social volunteer work. He has remained on the Board of Directors for Jumbish, a not-for-profit organisation, and was later selected as member of the International School Manila’s Board of Trustees. In addition, he has taught Law at the Punjab University Law College in Lahore, as well as HR, Change and Leadership related courses at the Institute of Business Management in Karachi.
Being a Tennis player, he has played Tennis for Pakistan, and has been a Government College Lahore (1970), and Punjab University (1974), Blue Tennis Color Holder.
We welcome Salman onto our Advisory Board, and hope that students interested in a career in Human Resource consultancy and Executive Coaching can get in touch with him in the future!